Saturday 8 January 2011

Pouncing...


The drop that my team are working on is pretty ornate so we've been making pounces. My pattern goes round corners and sits at some different angles, so I had to make two. One for the normal straight up and down panels and another in which the image was stretched slightly to incorporate the angle of the buliding .

mini tracing wheel for the more difficult curves...

homemade pounce bag...

first one...

and a little later....


I can't believe my first week is finished, it went pretty quick. We managed to get the majority of our drawing done and have perforated through to the other side, just need to do the pattern on the drapes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww dude! so glad you found me cause now I'm on your bloggity blog :) hope youre having a good time out there in the US! read through all your old posts, the switz exhibition looked amazing :) and big LOL at our graduation pic on the first post. D'aww. Good memories eh. Look forward to following your adventures on this. MASSIVE catch up and beer when youre home! Going for lunch with fry, gary L, scott and iain tomorrow. Wish you were here. Or... wish we were where you are! x