Saturday 23 April 2011

Hello little neglected blog...

I haven't been posting lately as we've been soooo busy. Basically the set for the musical has to be on stage for tech rehersals next Saturday and we only really got started on Monday- eeek!
However there are 5 scenic artists on it so I reckon we'll be ok but its gonna be tough. I have to say though, we've already made a fair dent in it this week alone.

I want to post pictures but I've become really concious that as the set hasn't had its official premiere yet (13th May- woo!) that perhaps I shouldn't really be posting things until then... so watch this space!


I have got some pictures of the pantomime work I painted up here though! The panto was absolutely massive- 17 cloths, numerous set pieces and all VERY detailed. It was a joy to paint! No, really, it was!!!

ma wee show gauze..
forest cloth...
palace scene (lots and lots of wee cherubs to paint)...
hardup hall...

kitchen scene...
ballroom (with MORE cherubs)...

No comments: