Wednesday 4 April 2012

ATYN...

You know there are somethings that you keep saying you're going to do then never get round to it? Well last night, I finally did one!

I'd been meaning to check out the life drawing class at The Flying Duck for a while now and I'm really glad I did!
Theres a really nice relaxed vibe at the class and the three models rotate around the room so you have a variety of people and poses to choose from.

It had been quite a while since I had done any life drawing and I found I still have a bad habit of trying to avoid drawing the faces. I think next time I go, I'll focus some more time on this aspect!
We started out with a range of 2 minute sketches to get warmed up, then moved onto a range of 20/3omin poses.

Classes run Tueday 8-10pm, £4


http://www.atyn.co.uk/

No comments: